How to add Youtube videos in your comments
- Click Reply to the post or comment you wish to add the video to. Just above the Reply/Comment box on the right, buy information pills click the YouTube Embed Video link & enter in the full web address of the YouTube video.
- surround the text you want bolded by <b> & </b>, <i> & </i>, OR <u> & </u>
- Ex: We <b>Love</b> Dancing would bold the word Love
- Ex: We <i>Love Dancing</i> italicizes the words Love Dancing
- Ex: <u>We Love Dancing</u> underlines We Love Dancing
- Ex: <i><u>We</u></i> Love Dancing italicizes AND underlines We
How to add links to text… like this
- write <a href=”URL HERE”>LINK NAME HERE</a> AND substitute URL HERE with the full web address you want to link to AND substitute LINK NAME HERE with the words you want to appear
- Ex: <a href=”http://www.SmoothSavoy.com”>SmoothSavoy Website</a> would show the text SmoothSavoy Website & link to www.SmoothSavoy.com
How to add a picture on the web in your comments (picture must be on the web)
- write <img src=”URL HERE” alt=”TEXT HERE” /> AND substitute URL HERE with the full web address where the picture is located AND substitute TEXT HERE with the words you want to appear when someone can’t view the picture
- To find the full web address of the picture, go to the website with the picture on it. Right click on the picture & select Copy Link Location (or Copy Link Address or something similar). Double check that it copied correctly by opening a new tab and pasting the link you just copied into the blank web address. Press enter. This should take you to a webpage with nothing else on it except the picture you want. Replace URL HERE with this copied link address.
3 Ways to stay informed:
1. To get updates ONLY when someone replies to YOUR COMMENT specifically = While writing the comment you wish to receive replies to, add your email in the section below your comment box AND under that, next to “Subscribe to”, select “Replies”. Select this option if you want to know when other people reply to your comment but you don’t want to know about all the other comments added in this blog post. If you write multiple comments, you must go through this same process for each of the comments you would like updates on.
2. To get updates when someone comment/replies to anything on this blog post = Hold your mouse (don’t click) over the little orange square with curved lines in it located at the top right of the “Comments” section, and select “This blog post” & enter your email or other method of getting updates. Choose this option if you like this blogs topic & want to get updates about other people’s thoughts on this blog.
3. To get updates when someone replies to ANY post on my entire blog website. = Hold your mouse (don’t click) over the little orange square with curved lines in it located at the top right of the “Comments” section, and select “All blog posts” & enter your email or other method of getting updates. This is for the insanely addicted people ONLY!